If you have suffered severe dental damage, you could benefit from full mouth reconstruction at our Ocala, FL, practice. A full mouth reconstruction combines various restorative dentistry treatments to repair severe dental damage caused by trauma or extensive decay. Your practitioner can create a unique treatment plan to address your specific needs. The skilled dentists at Ocala Dental Care use advanced techniques and modern technology, and our on-site lab is outfitted with a 3-D digital scanner that aids in the fabrication of precise and comfortable restorations. Full mouth reconstruction can completely restore your oral health as well as your ability to bite and chew normally.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for You?
Full mouth reconstruction can repair serious oral health problems or multiple types of dental damage at once. You may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction if you are struggling with:
- Missing teeth
- Multiple cavities
- Dental erosion
- Jawbone recession
- Gum disease
- Loose teeth
- Soft tissue recession
Older patients and patients with other health issues may need to undergo several preparatory procedures before a full mouth reconstruction treatment can be planned. Your dentist will take these problems into consideration before recommending a reconstruction procedure.
At Ocala Dental Care, our practitioners have years of experience, and because our doctors practice different specialties, we can ensure truly superior and comprehensive care during all of our procedures.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
Drs. Metcalfe, DeLeon, and Woo can design a fully customized reconstruction according to your particular oral health needs and preferences. Your dentist will use digital x-rays, panoramic imaging, and 3-D imaging to evaluate the extent of your dental damage. In this way, he can choose the most appropriate procedures for you. The images can also help him as he designs your restorations or plans your oral surgery. Your full mouth reconstruction could include:
- Dental implants: Implants are one of the most advanced and beneficial treatments that you can incorporate in your makeover. These metal posts will integrate with your jaw after surgical placement, providing unrivaled support for a crown, bridge, or full denture that will never slip out of place. We offer several types of implants, including traditional and mini posts, along with the LOCATOR® Overdenture Implant System (LODI).
- Bone grafting and sinus lifts: If you have suffered jaw recession, Dr. DeLeon and Woo may recommend bone grafting or a sinus lift prior to implant placement. By reinforcing your jawbone, your surgeon can provide a more secure foundation for implants.
- Dental crowns: Our dental crowns can repair severely damaged teeth. We use only holistic, metal-free materials to create crowns. Therefore, your durable restoration will blend seamlessly with your smile.
- Bridges: Made of several crowns, a bridge can replace multiple missing teeth. We use the same advanced techniques and materials in the fabrication of these larger restorations as we do for crowns.
- Dental fillings: We offer metal-free composite fillings for patients with dental cavities. We can safely remove old amalgam fillings, replacing them with composite resin for a more aesthetic and natural restoration.
- Bonding: To repair minor structural flaws such as small cracks or weakened teeth, we can perform dental bonding. Your dentist will apply composite resin to the surface of your teeth and harden the resin with a special curing light. Once hardened, the material will conceal blemishes and strengthen your overall dental structure.
Why Choose Ocala Dental Care for Your Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction is a major step in preserving lifelong oral health. Therefore, it is important to choose a dentist in whom you have complete confidence. At Ocala Dental Care, our practitioners have years of experience, and because our doctors practice different specialties, we can ensure truly superior and comprehensive care during all of our procedures. We also utilize the latest technology to design restorations that fit your mouth and match your appearance as closely as possible. Our digital x-rays, 3-D scanner, and other tools are all located in our on-site lab. Thanks to this facility, we can complete many of the treatments included in your reconstruction in a single day.
While we never skimp on quality materials or technology, we are able to keep our costs remarkably low. At your consultation, we will take your budget into consideration when recommending procedures. We can also stage the various treatments so that you can pay for them over time. For further assistance, we offer CareCredit® and LendingClub® financing solutions with various affordable payment schedules and interest rates available.
Schedule Your Consultation
To find out how our affordable care and advanced technology can give you complete dental function, call Ocala Dental Care at (352) 877-2117 or contact our office online today. Following a consultation, our doctors can determine whether a full mouth reconstruction can benefit you.