The experienced team at Ocala Dental Care proudly offers a variety of same-day treatments for your convenience and comfort. These procedures include tooth extractions, crowns, dental bridges, and immediate loading of dental implants. Thanks to our on-site lab, we can also repair your existing dentures in one day. We can even provide brand new prosthetics in less than 24 hours. Same-day dentistry at our Ocala, FL, practice is not only convenient, it also provides realistic and accurate results that can significantly enhance your self-confidence and ensure your dental health and oral function for many years.
What to Expect with Same-Day Treatment at Ocala Dental Care
Our dentists understand that your time is one of your most valuable assets. Therefore, we aim to perform as many treatments as needed in one appointment. At the same time, we also value personalized care. Though we work quickly, we conduct thorough consultations and give you the opportunity to explore your treatment options and ask as many questions as you need.
Our dentists understand that your time is one of your most valuable assets. Therefore, we aim to perform as many treatments as needed in one appointment.
One reason that we can provide such timely care is that we have a fully equipped on-site lab. This facility boasts a number of advanced tools, including panoramic and digital x-rays. We also utilize a 3-D scanner that produces remarkably accurate digital models of individual teeth or your whole mouth. We can use these images to design customized restorations.
Same-Day Treatment Options
At Ocala Dental Care, there are a number of treatments and procedures that we can complete in a single appointment, including:
- Dentures: We can provide both traditional and implant-supported dentures. We use high-grade acrylic to ensure lifelike results. Your full or partial prosthetic will be a precise fit and match your smile.
- Denture repair: Periodically, dentures need to be relined or readjusted to fit your mouth. When you visit our practice, you can drop off your prosthetic in the morning for repairs and pick it up the same afternoon.
- Tooth extractions: If you have severe dental damage, an extraction may be appropriate. With our precise techniques, we can remove your compromised tooth and provide a suitable restoration in one appointment.
- Crowns: While we work with an off-site ceramist to create crowns made from advanced materials, such as ceramic and zirconia, we can often prep your tooth and attach the restoration in a single day.
- Bridges: A dental bridge can replace multiple missing teeth. Traditional and implant-supported bridges are available, and we work with a skilled ceramist to provide these restorations.
- Fillings: We take a holistic approach to dental fillings, offering metal-free composite restorations.
Same-Day Implant Placement
With our on-site lab, advanced technology, and clinical skill, we are even able to offer immediate load dental implants. Dr. Woo and Dr. DeLeon are dental implant specialist and can perform implant surgery and place the final restoration in a single appointment. They proudly utilize the LOCATOR® Overdenture Implant (LODI) system. This method uses smaller implant posts that may be appropriate if you have a narrow alveolar ridge. Often, with the LODI system, you will not need bone grafting or a sinus lift. It is also a very economical option for full or partial implant-supported dentures. When you receive a LODI prosthetic at our practice, your doctor can frequently attach it immediately following your implant surgery. Then, once you have fully healed, we can secure a permanent denture to the implant posts.
Schedule Your Convenient Care Today
To enjoy an immediately restored smile and dental function, call our office at (352) 877-2117 or contact Ocala Dental Care online to schedule a consultation. Because our doctors specialize in a number of procedures, we can often address all your oral health concerns in one appointment.