Dental Crowns Weirsdale, Florida
What are Dental Crowns?
For dental crowns in Weirsdale, Florida look no further than Ocala Dental Care. If you have suffered from a large cavity, chipped, cracked or broken tooth that threatens your tooth’s health, a dental crown may be the best solution for your condition. Dental crowns are utilized to completely cover or cap the damaged tooth, preventing further deterioration and concealing major cosmetic blemishes. With their focus on state of the art treatment, the dentists at Ocala Dental Care offer metal free porcelain and zirconia crowns. These restorations will rejuvenate your smile, and the materials can effectively strengthen and protect your teeth. We work with a trusted ceramist to ensure the best possible results. Collaborating together, we can often perform same day treatment, prepping your tooth and placing the restoration all under the same roof for your convenience.
Do you have a large cavity, broken or chipped tooth?
We can help you preserve your teeth and rejuvenate your smile with dental crowns.
When are Crowns Appropriate?
To determine whether a crown is required, we will evaluate your tooth’s structure and look for interior decay. Our team may recommend a crown in the following circumstances:
- You have a cracked tooth.
- You have suffered pronounced dental erosion that has affected your appearance or the balance of your bite.
- You have suffered decay with a cavity that is too large for a filling.
- You have received root canal therapy or have a dental infection
- You have an oddly shaped tooth or a small tooth.
- You have severe internal strains, such as those that appear following an infection.
- You have a missing tooth, and you want to replace it with an implant supported crown.
What are the Benefits of Dental Crowns?
To safeguard your long term dental health, we utilize metal-free materials. Porcelain and zirconia bond with the teeth more securely than metal, better strengthen weakened or decayed teeth, look more natural than unsightly silver amalgam and restore oral function just as effectively. Additionally, the use of porcelain and zirconia materials enables us to perform more conservative care, since we will not need to remove as much tissue to prep for the restoration. Additional benefits include:
- A crown will restore your smile to its original shape, size and color. Our use of porcelain and zirconia materials will benefit your appearance as they are virtually undetectable. These crowns help rebuild lost confidence for patients that have been self-conscious about the appearance of their smile.
- With crowns, you can expect the ability to return to normal eating habits, eating foods that would not have been consumed with a damaged tooth.
- With proper care and installation, the longevity of a crown makes them a very cost-effective solution.
- Porcelain crowns are stain resistant, helping you retain a beautiful smile.
How are Dental Crowns Placed?
Before attaching the crown, we will need to make room for the restoration. After numbing the area with a local anesthetic, we will reshape your tooth by removing several layers of dental tissue. Our dentists use precise and careful techniques to minimize discomfort. After your tooth has been reshaped and prepared, a temporary crown will be placed for a brief time as your final crown is being prepared. When the final crown is completed we will remove your temporary crown, the tooth will be cleaned, and your new crown will be placed with composite resin that will match the shade of your smile.
For over 30 years, the dentists at Ocala Dental Care have helped thousands of patients achieve the smile they desire with dental crowns. If you have a damaged tooth, contact our office to determine if a dental crown is an appropriate treatment for you. We are passionate about providing solutions for our patients and will work with you to ensure a natural restoration.
Excellent service, everyone is always very professional and helpful. I’ve had a lot of work done the past couple years [implants, crowns, fillings and extractions ] and they ALWAYS made sure that the pain was hardly noticeable. I for one drive out of my way to go there, takes about an hour , but don’t care ’cause I know whatever is going to be done won’t be a problem. I’ve asked for more novicane ‘couple times and they were more than generous with it. would’nt go anywere else!
Why Choose Ocala Dental Care?
Onsite Dental Lab
Our in-house dental lab uses only quality materials for a host of treatments and procedures. Having a dental lab on-site allows us to offer a quick turnaround on procedures including dentures, crowns, denture repair, and other services.
One Stop Shop
Ocala Dental Care's dental lab is a one-stop shop for all your dental needs. Be it crafting new prosthetics or repairing your existing dentures on the same day, we offer comprehensive solutions.
Same Day Denture Repair
We can reline and repair your old denture using advanced materials at our onsite dental lab, often in one day. You no longer need to depend on sub-par alternatives when you damage your dentures.
Same Day Service
We offer same-day dentistry services, including dentures, denture repair, crowns, bridges, tooth extractions and fillings.
Ocala Dental Care is Proud to Offer Dental Services to the Communities in
Top of the World