Invisalign® Braces Belleview, Fl
Ocala Dental Care is pleased to be a provider of Invisalign®, braces, in Belleview and the surrounding area. Invisalign® braces offer an excellent alternative for those patients who need imperfections in their smile corrected, but don’t want to utilize more traditional braces. Traditional braces can be uncomfortable and unsightly. They also draw attention to your smile’s flaws while correcting the problems. With Invisalign® braces patients can avoid all of that. Choosing Invisalign® over traditional braces also provides a far greater level of confidence for the patient as they are virtually invisible!
What is the actual treatment process?
Each candidate for Invisalign® braces receives a customized plan following a detailed consultation. This plan is developed to correct your specific dental issue. Approximately every 1 to 2 weeks a new Invisalign® aligner will be used to gradually shift your teeth. These aligners are worn about 20 to 22 hours each day.
What can Invisalign® Braces Correct?
- Tooth Gaps – From missing teeth or abnormalities of the jaw
- Crossbite – This is a condition where your upper and lower jaws are not aligned. This causes the upper teeth to “bite” on the lower teeth’s interior. The results are tooth wear, bone erosion, and gum disease
- Overbite – Similar to a crossbite, with an overbite your upper teeth protrude farther than your lower teeth. This can result in TMJ and jaw pain
- Underbite – The opposite of an overbite, this occurs when the lower teeth protrude past the upper teeth. This too can result in TMJ and jaw pain
- Openbite – When the upper and lower teeth fail to meet. This condition makes chewing and speaking more difficult
- Overcrowding – This occurs when there isn’t sufficient space for teeth to properly grow in. This increases the likelihood of gum disease.
Invisalign® braces are worn between 20 and 22 hours a day. Unlike traditional braces the Invisalign® trays can be removed for easy cleaning. This makes brushing and flossing much easier for the patient than with traditional braces that can capture food particles and be uncomfortable. No more wires, metal or abrasions in the mouth! And this also means fewer trips to the dentist. Typically, Invisalign® patients only visit the dentist every 8 to 12 weeks to ensure that the process of realignment is proceeding properly.
What are the Advantages of Invisalign® Braces?
- Patients will spend less time at the dentist
- Invisalign® patients can eat and drink what they want with no restrictions
- Leave behind the hassles of metal and wire discomfort and adjustments
- Much easier to maintain dental hygiene than traditional braces as they are removable
- Best of all, no one will know you’re wearing them while your teeth are corrected!
You don’t have to wait for a beautiful smile! Schedule Your Consultation Today
Call Ocala Dental Care, or schedule on line to see if Invisalign® invisible braces are right for you.
Why Choose Ocala Dental Care?
Onsite Dental Lab
Our in-house dental lab uses only quality materials for a host of treatments and procedures. Having a dental lab on-site allows us to offer a quick turnaround on procedures including dentures, crowns, denture repair, and other services.
One Stop Shop
Ocala Dental Care's dental lab is a one-stop shop for all your dental needs. Be it crafting new prosthetics or repairing your existing dentures on the same day, we offer comprehensive solutions.
Same Day Denture Repair
We can reline and repair your old denture using advanced materials at our onsite dental lab, often in one day. You no longer need to depend on sub-par alternatives when you damage your dentures.
Same Day Service
We offer same-day dentistry services, including dentures, denture repair, crowns, bridges, tooth extractions and fillings.
Ocala Dental Care is Proud to Offer Dental Services to the Communities in
Top of the World